[Sussex] Linux format issue 67

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed May 4 14:19:12 UTC 2005

Mike,

I took a look in WHSmiths at lunch and it still has last months issue so
I guess not.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

 From: Mike Diack [mailto:mike_diack at hotmail.com]
 Subject: [Sussex] Linux format issue 67