[Sussex] Embedded Linux

Clive Chapman anbeyon at btinternet.com
Wed May 11 11:19:25 UTC 2005

Thanks for the reply Geoff.

Yes - link you sent is good isn't it :0) - bery interesting.

I have already played with the --help option for ./configure and got the info.
Problem I have is that I need a bit more info.

I have just found a couple of other links that might help - so I'll have a
read there and see what happens.

Watch this space :0)

Thanks  Again

Clive