[Sussex] New project released

Captain Redbeard hairy.one at virgin.net
Sat May 21 18:23:43 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that version 0.0.1 of my
project has just been posted on its website.  It's not very
polished, it doesn't do very much and it's probably full of
bugs but I'm quite proud of it.  If there are any C
programmers out there with some spare time on their hands
I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at it and tell me
what you think and what areas I need to improve upon.  I'm
not too worried about the design for right now as it's still
a very rough hack but I would be interested in suggestions
on how I could improve stability (if that's a problem), make
it more robust, improve error-checking capabilities, etc.
On the other hand if you simply feel like playing around
with it and testing out the command-line options to see
which ones produce the longest run then that would also be
great.

BTW, thanks to everyone who helped earlier to get this
project to where it is now.

--
Captain Redbeard

Insomnia - it's not a condition, it's a mentality.
Registered Linux user: 388693.
Registered Linux machines: 289172, 289173.
v2sw5+8C+JGhw5ln4/5pr6/7Ock1ma6/8l6+8Sw3+2e4t2b9Hen4+6
g5+3RHaIr9 Hackerkey.com