[Sussex] A SLUG Podcast - Another Way to Promote the Club

Mark Harrison (Groups) mph at ascentium.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 20:09:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-08 at 20:41 +0100, Andrew Guard wrote:

> OK on the subject of clearance this is very good site
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/filmnetwork/clearances

Indeed it is, if you're a content producer who wants to get the most out
of your "actors" without giving them anything back.

> I don't know but BBC might know something about it ;)

Yes, in the same way that Microsoft knows about how to licence software.

Sorry, but I would NOT sign one of those clearance contracts. I'll dig
out one that's rather more equitable.

Regards,

Mark