[Sussex] Podcast - DRAFT "actor's release"

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Oct 9 13:10:53 UTC 2005

Mark

I like most of the working, but not the angle.  This seams like the
actors (and only the actors) are signed their rights over to SLUG
rather than making a collabrative production.  I would also like
see those that produce other parts (like the music, titles, ...)
to sign this and grant the actors the rights to use their work
in the same manor that the actors are given the "production company".

I think we should write one "contract" that all involved in the
production sign.  A number of "orginals" would then be kept by "the
committee" and "offical copies" made and given to all involved.

I tried, but it is hard.  I got stuck when I got to 5.

Steve