[Sussex] Kiss.

Neil Simmons nasimmons at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:35:50 UTC 2005

On 17/10/05, nik butler <nik at reducedhackers.com> wrote:

> Speaking , like your self as a concerned parent and guardian i say you
> look your children in their rooms until their married !

There speaks a concerned _father of a GIRL_.

Those of us with boys just expect to have make coffee and get the gory
details when he staggers in at some ungodly hour of the morning. . .
plus, we get to meet the girlfriends and be lecherous old men.

Unfortunately, by the time Joshua's doing that. . .I'm going to be at
least 48! Aaaargh! I actually WILL be a lecherous old man!

Neil