[Sussex] Met an amateur film maker at the Tolworth Computer Fair

Phil Slade philslade at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:35:55 UTC 2005

There's also this -

Chichester Film & Video Makers

IAC No. 5100

Principal activity: Films & video
IAC Region: SERIAC
Contact - address: Clive Hand, 29 Priestley Way, Middleton On Sea,
West Sussex PO22 6RR
Telephone:
Email / website: secretary at cfvm.org.uk
www.cfvm.org.uk
Frequency.of.meetings: Wednesdays, fortnightly at 7.30pm
Something about us: Chichester FVM's aim is to promote the advancement
of education in all aspects of film and video making and associated
science and arts; and to use expertise and equipment in the making of
films for the community and their presentation for developing public
appreciation of such arts.