[Sussex] Met an amateur film maker at the Tolworth Computer Fair

Frances Fleming fay at uthink.co.uk
Sun Oct 23 21:41:10 UTC 2005

More from my visit to the Tolworth BCF ...

The stand adjoining Sutton Library Computer Club hosted the Epsom Cine &
Video Society. Website: www.nbull.freeserve.co.uk.

Here I met Ken and Ron. They were displaying a professional-looking film
on a snazzy laptop with a wide screen. Ken's daughter was in the film
along with another actor. The sound was off for obvious reasons (would
detract from conversations), yet I could tell what was going on  purely
by the visuals. He was a good actor, with good facial control, and the
phtography and lighting must have been excellent, as I didn't notice it
at all.

I invited them both to our next moot, but I also thought it might be
useful for some of us to travel up to Epsom to meet them and have a
chat. We could perhaps pick up some hints on how to run a video making
team..