[Sussex] Flash (was BCF Working and Crawley)

Frances Fleming fay at uthink.co.uk
Sun Sep 4 00:56:19 UTC 2005

Perhaps I should explain that I've gone direct to
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&P2_Platform=Linux&P3_Browser_Version=Netscape4

Even though I've been through the Edit > Preferences menu and opened the
settings to allow downloads, popups, cookies, Java and Javascript, still
when I click on the Download Now button, absolutely nothing
happens.Except the Firefox logo in the top right of my browser gives a
quarter turn then stops.

On previous occasions, I've tried to install Flash when I've visited a
site that needs it, and I've got the Macromedia license agreement
dialog, but then when I've clicked the download button, nothing has
happened.

Can anyone help please?