[Sussex] Kiso

G. J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Wed Sep 14 14:39:00 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 15:24 +0100, Dave Chapman wrote:
> I'm trying to compile Kiso and I'm stuck with this error from ./configure
>
> checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your
> installation and add the correct paths!
>

> To be sure it's really simple to some one.

What distro are you using?

This means exactly what is says, it can't find the X11 C header files it
needs to compile the application.  For many distro's fixing this is as
simple as installing the development package (something like xorg-dev or
xfree86-dev).

--
G. J. Teale <gteale at cmedresearch.com>
Cmed Research