[Sussex] [agk at redhat.com: [lugmaster] FUDCon London 2005 at LinuxWorld, Olympia, 6th Oct 2005]

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 16:02:26 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I just got this little e-mail from the LUGMasters mail-list.
>
> First, sign up for LinuxWorld today.
>
> Second, take a closer look, there is a "Jon Fautley" down to talk
> at 13:30.  "Would that be our Mr. Fautley?" I ask.

*cough*

Maybe :)

Mark did point this out the other day, you're slacking, Steve ;)

I'll be doing somewhere between 1 and 3 presentations at LinuxWorld.
I'll also be hanging around on the Red Hat booth on the first day, and
around at FUDCon on the second day.

Feel free to find me and say hello :)

Jon
--
Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
 Presales Technical Consultant        office: +44 1483 300169