[Sussex] Kids are growing up faster

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 12:52:29 UTC 2005

Mark Harrison (Groups) wrote:

>Some of you who remember our Moots at the Olde Kings Head may remember
>Pippa coming along as a baby.
>
>Pippa is 3 years, and 3 months old.
>
>Yesterday evening she walked into the kitchen and announced "my website
>is working"...
>
>.... I was staggered.
>

>Closer investigation revealed that she has NOT yet set up her own
>website, but that "my website" infact referred to the CBeebies
>website :-) Still...

Outstanding! :)

They always say "catch 'em young". Maybe you've got the next "Bill
Gates" on your hands there Mark! (Oh!, perhaps thats not such a good
thing :D).

regards

John D.

p.s. Though I do expect reports of "She was demanding lessons in kernel
hacking", _before_ Pippa gets to primary school stage!