[Sussex] List Etiquette [Was: df - what's going on?]

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 17 06:51:09 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 05:23:38AM +0100, Steven Dobson wrote:
> > Surely gentle evangelism would be better than ranting pedantry?
>
> Rant! Rant!  What rant?
>
> There were three pharagraphs in my post.  The first, a single sentence,
> was a bad attempt at a little humour - how can there be physical contact
> (a slap on the wrist) in an email?

Steven, you shouldn't get so worked up over people not appreciating
your advice.  It really is their loss, and the biggest crime
perpetrated here is that you have wasted so much time justifying
your actions.

Cheers,
Andy

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB