[Sussex] Soekris question for Steve D

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Mon Feb 27 10:52:49 UTC 2006

Steve Dobson wrote:

> As you say Emdebian is a *varient* of Debian.

Actually it isn't really, it uses all the same packages, and there will even
be a version of the Debian-Installer for it in Etch.

> Could you give a talk about Emdebian?  Last I talked to Wookie the
> project was not in a state that was usable to me.  But I would really
> like to see where it is at.

It's undergoing a restructuring/revival at the moment, but later in the year
 I might be able to do something.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Try to learn from other people's mistakes, you haven't time to make them all
yourself! - Anon