[Sussex] Linux Support Companies

Ronan Chilvers ronan at thelittledot.com
Fri Jul 7 12:08:54 UTC 2006

Hi folks

Our main file server is now _very_ old and is running obselete and, more
worryingly, unsupported versions of the OS (netware 4.11), Arcserve (7),
etc, etc.  The hardware is also past its support lifetime with HP and
we're in the last year of post-support warranty.

So...  I'm in the process of putting together some proposals for
replacing it and am keen to have a good linux based proposal because I
think it would perform well for us.  What I'm after is some
recommendations for tech support companies who have linux (hopefully
debian specific) experience and could cover the worthing area.

Anyone got some names / recommendations?

Cheers
--
Ronan
e: ronan at thelittledot.com
t: 01903 739 997

This email has been digitally signed using GNUPG to verify the identity
of the sender. Please see http://www.gnupg.org/ for further information.