[Sussex] Fwd: MythTV & getting it to work

Andy Otley aotley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 19:28:03 UTC 2006

I got .18 going on breezy at xmas, on a nova-t , took a while !,  especially
getting remote to work correctly, one of the problems was getting the
channels, accepting auto for all options was not good enough, needed to get
specifics for midhurst, cant remember exactly but I think this what I used:

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:iIvLVon2ykUJ:www.acaciaclose.co.uk/16253/29468.html%3F*session*id*key*%3D*session*id*val*+midhurst+mythtv&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=4&client=firefox-a