[Sussex] A little translation please

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Jun 23 10:32:57 UTC 2006

Armin

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 11:18 +0100, Armin Hartinger wrote:
> Being from Austria, I speak german natively and I don't mind helping
> out.

Thanks.

I've reposted the English and the German translation I came up with
using Altavista's Babel Fish.  If you could just check the German and
make any changes so that it reads better as German I'll be gratefull.
The non-ASCII characters have been converted into the XHTML codes
so Ü is a captial U with the two dots above it.  You can find the
conversions here:
   http://www.forestasia.com/reference/xhtml_character_codes.asp

Thanks for you help, if you're at the Moot Thursday I may buy you a
beer.

Steve

ENGLISH

admin.label = Administrate

login.title         = Login
login.username      = User Name:
login.password      = Password:
login.button.submit = Login

logout.title   = Logout
logout.success = Logout successed.
logout.options = You may now either \
                 manual system</a> or go to \
                 else</a> on the web.

loginError.title    = Login
loginError.failed   = The username/password pair did not authenticate.
loginError.tryAgain = Try again.

GERMAN

admin.label = &Uuml;ben Sie aus

login.title         = Logon
login.username      = Benutzername:
login.password      = Kennwort:
login.button.submit = Logon

logout.title   = Logout
logout.success = Sie sind heraus geloggt worden.
logout.options = Sie k&ouml;nnen entweder das \
                 jetzt wiederbetreten oder \
                 versuchen.

loginError.title    = Logon
loginError.failed   = Das username/password Paar beglaubigte nicht.
loginError.tryAgain = Versuchen noch einmal.