[Sussex] [Fwd: Your message to Sussex awaits moderator approval]

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Fri May 5 11:07:06 UTC 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 09:44:03AM +0100, Jon Fautley wrote:
> hahahaha - I don't think it liked my abuse of HTML email ;)

As suspected it is because the list's config contains a filter set
to hold everything that matches:

subject:.*Spam*

Which every message in this thread does.

This filter can be removed by a list admin via:

https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/admin/sussex/privacy/spam

There are a number of other filters set in there which I would also not
advise using, my best advice is to remove all of them in fact.

This is not the list admin's fault; I believe that a long time ago
someone from the administration of lug.org.uk unilaterally set these
filters.

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB