[Sussex] New Slug - DCLUG-->SLUG

Geoffrey J Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Thu May 25 16:46:03 UTC 2006

Daniel Robinson wrote:
> Hello...
>
> My name is Daniel Robinson, I'm 21 years old and am a member of DCLUG
> (Devon & Cornwall) Linux User Group.
> I have decided to move to west sussex in search for work with
> computers as Cornwall does not have the opportunities for me like the
> cities would have.
> I'd like to say hello to you all, HELLO! and ask around for work, I'd
> like to work as a junior technitian or some sort of basic support
> person in any area of the IT industry.
> Knowing that LUG's contain the elite IT users I hope that sombody may
> know of a possition in their business that may be availible now or
> coming up soon, and could give me deails on how to apply.
>
> Any response to this email would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for
> reading and good day to you all.

Daniel,

If you'd like to send me your CV I can pass it onto the appropriate
people here - we have IT support vacancies on a fairly regular basis.

Geoff Teale

--
G. J. Teale
Software Engineering Team Leader

Cmed Group Ltd.
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44(0)1403 755 071
F +44(0)1403 755 051
M +44(0)7914 850 491
E gteale at cmedresearch.com
W www.cmedresearch.com

Driven by technology. Guided by experience.