[Sussex] Stand Slides

Steven Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Nov 3 12:46:44 UTC 2006

All

I've taken on board everying I can about the stand ads and come up with
version 2.

Mark's testimonial is there (the only one - submitted) and I've added
three other ad type slides.  Take a look:

    http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/stand-slides.pdf

I've changed the "Linux system - have a play" into a challenge.  I
thought that was more in keeping with what Mark was saying.

I've put in the "...power of the penguin..." in.  While I agree with
Mark that it only works for people who are "Linux-aware" my exprence
from the BCF is that they are hobiests and mostly are Linux-aware (even
if they haven't tryied it) so this is targetted at them.

I also added the "Sick of Pup-up? ...".  A lot of people I've talked to
at the Worthing are, so this is an invite to come and chat.

Are there any more comments?

We also need someone to print them out and laminate them for this
Sunday.  Can anyone do that?