[Sussex] Podcast: A plan

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Fri Nov 17 12:44:17 UTC 2006

Steven Dobson wrote:

> Colin: I'm hoping that you still have access to some good recording
> equipment so we can get some very good quality audio.  That is a must.

Mixing equipment I have, the recording equipment is currently in Aylesbury
without much chance of recovering it in the near future unfortunately.
However I'll have a word with some friends and see what is available.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -
Arthur C. Clarke