[Sussex] Mutt - change my signature if I've signed email

Ronan Chilvers ronan at thelittledot.com
Mon Oct 16 09:34:40 UTC 2006

Hi folks

A quick question for any mutters out there. Can you think of a way that
I can add a little footer to my emails if its been gpg signed? At the
moment my emails always have a little footer about gnupg, whether
they're signed or not. This is to give people who don't know what gnupg
is a bit of information. I'd like to be able to add the footer
automagically if the email is signed.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
--
Ronan
e: ronan at thelittledot.com
t: 01903 739 997

This email has been digitally signed using GNUPG to verify the identity
of the sender. Please see http://www.gnupg.org/ for further information.