[Sussex] Intro for Nico Kadel-Garcia

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 08:49:10 UTC 2006

Hi, folks. I'm an old Linux user from Boston, in West Dean with my wife
for her to attend graduate school. and actually looking for work around
here. (It looks like I'll have to work in London and commute home for
weekends to get a decent salary: dang!) I'm an old RedHat fan, since
RedHat 4.1 (not the enterprise edition) and have lately played with
CentOS for industrial use. I've installed 13,000 Linux machines in one
month (including some dual-boot), built Beowulf clusters from the ground
up, and contributed 64-bit patches to Subversion and Wacom device
drivers for proper RPM bundling.

Is there an FAQ for this list? And does anyone know of people near West
Dean or Chichester looking for senior sys-admins?