[Sussex] Intro for Nico Kadel-Garcia

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Sat Oct 28 09:16:17 UTC 2006

Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> Hi, folks. I'm an old Linux user from Boston

Hi Nico - welcome to the list

> And does anyone know of people near West
> Dean or Chichester looking for senior sys-admins?

Hmm... What is your work-permit situation? If you are just here as spouse of
a student you may not be able to work (unless you've already sorted that out
of course).

You've just missed a SLUG Moot, see the Web site for when the next one is.
Although you might find that the Hants LUG is closer to you.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Some people drink at the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.