[Sussex] iso checksums

John English engljohn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:34:03 UTC 2006

Our ISP allows us to have multiple email addresses but only one mailbox at
the server so you have to filter them via the mail client. OE will examine
mail at the server and only download it if it passes the filtering. My
experience is that all other clients insist on downloading headers that then
have to deleted and even then lurk in the deleted items folder. Certainly
this was the case with Thunderbird last time I tried it.