[Sussex] PSU gone, new installed computer refuses to boot [Scanned]

Christopher Stromblad chris at fragzone.se
Mon Sep 25 20:23:35 UTC 2006

Grant,

Thanks for the advice, I shall definitely have a look at that. Also just
noticed that it seems as if the DVI port on the GFX-card have been hit
as well.

Sigh, ironically a couple of months ago I managed to convince myself
that I actually didn't need a computer upgrade, so I settled for "just"
a pair of two WS monitors... looks like I'll be doing a fully upgrade
after all :-/

Chris