[Sussex] Conference on Apache, MySQL, Perl, Python, PHP and Ruby

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 13:04:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I received the following email about a possible conference and it may possibly be of interest to some members of the group. It took me about 5 minutes to fill in the forms. There is no mention of price!

Brendan
As exhibition and conference organisers we would like your thoughts on an upcoming "AMP Developers" conference we are planning.

As you know, AMP covers Apache, MySQL, Perl, Python, PHP and Ruby, and is a widely-used web development platform. We believe UK AMP developers are not catered for and would like your help in shaping a technical forum for developers to learn and share work practices. We would be very grateful if you could help us by rating some of the propose topics.

Please complete this survey and you could win a free place http://www.turretgroup.com/ampsurvey

Feel free to pass the survey onto friends/colleagues who would have an interest in participating and visiting the conference.

Regards

Emma Hilditch
Conference Producer