[Sussex] Slow Internet

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 14:25:57 UTC 2007

I've just grabbed a look at some of the charts from our transit and
peerings (Lynx, Telia, abovenet et al) at work and there is no
indication of any major issues from what I can see, at least not so far
as the Claranet connection is concerned.  NTL had a few issues yesterday
I believe, which may be continuing today.  Given the lack of obvious
issues with the main peerages I would guess any issues are more likely
to be within your ISPs infrastructure.