[Sussex] Keyboards [WAS Check Out Tesco for a Cheap MP3 Player]

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Tue Feb 6 12:29:02 UTC 2007

Hi Jacqui,

I'm somewhat of a keyboard bashing fiend myself.  As such I've ended up
importing buckling spring keyboards from Unicomp in the USA.  These
aren't split models however.  With regards to good quality split
keyboards I'd recommend a conversation with the people at:

http://www.thebackstore.co.uk

.. they have a physical shop in Brighton as well as the website and they
may well be able to help you out.

--
Geoff Teale
Software Engineering Team Leader

Cmed (Clinical Research Services) Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 3859092
Registered Office and Address for Communication:
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44 (0)1403 755071
E gteale at cmedresearch.com
W www.cmedresearch.com

Driven by technology. Guided by experience.