[Sussex] job adverts

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 2 01:42:30 UTC 2007

This is probably not the best first post but here goes.

A friend of mine runs an ISP and I suggested that he post his vacancy
here. (Crawley, west sussex) - he was very wary so I said I would post
on his behalf.

Does anyone have any objections to a "Fwd: [JOB] ..." posting?

Note that I work for a different small IT consultancy and offered
to post to the relvant LUG's (my idea) since I think this is the best
way for him to find good (real) local linux people so flame me not him.

Jacqui