[Sussex] Switching from HTTP to HTTPS

Vic lug at beer.org.uk
Wed Jan 24 17:14:32 UTC 2007

> I can see staying out of the spam hunting: the time investment in
> blocking spammers or accidentally cutting off customers when spam is
> forged is such a fiscal risk, and their costs so low, I'm afraid I
> couldn't expect them ot be aggressive.

Well, I would expect *any* provider to make reasonable efforts to stop
spam - that's just being responsible.

But after what GoDaddy has said about how fervently anti-spam they are,
I'd expect them to go a little further than that.

Sadly, it appears they are more interested in the proverbial pink contract
than in being true to their word...

Vic.