[Sussex] Thoughts On Contrubuting to the Community

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 17:57:58 UTC 2007

Richie Jarvis <richie at helkit.com> writes:

> I've got to say Nic, I find that the tone of some of the posts you have
> made to this group as if you consider yourself to be better than
> everyone else, due to the amount you have contributed, and the people
> you know, and this post is not really any different.  The tone comes
> across as 'I am above all of this'.

I'm sorry you feel like that because I really don't feel I am better
than anyone else. I try hard to get better at what I do every day. I
try hard not to tell every one else how they should behave or do their
thing. There are matters of substance that I feel are important and I
do want to try and convince people that I am right, because, well, I
am right. But I don't want to force people to my viewpoint.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk