[Sussex] Solaris Networking

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:32:11 UTC 2007

Thanks for all the clues, I am going to try again and get it working.

LINUX is our main purpose but since this is free download Unix and is
also open I do feel that this is a reasonable digression from our main
topics.

At the moment although for me Mandriva is my best distribution and, as
is observed, the best distribution is the one i am familiar with, I am
also tackling the problems with Ubuntu and, once I have solved the main
ones with the help of our community, I will move on to other distributions.