[Sussex] Howtos

Steve 'Dobbo' Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu May 24 21:35:55 UTC 2007

Hi All

As some of you may know I recently built my parents a computer out of kit
salvaged from the skip and got them on-line.  As they are both completely
new to computing I've started to write some essays on how to use their=20
computer.

Of course these essays might be useful to more than just my parents.  So
I thought why not put them on the Sussex's website under a CC license.

I've put the first howto up and you can find it on
		http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/howtos/
I would be grateful for any comments (particularly from any newbies) as
to the style, how easy they are to follow, and if I've missed anything that
you think I should have included.

If anyone else feels like adding their own essays to the pool we could
really get some helpful documentation here.

Ta

                              Steve "Dobbo" Dobson
                                steve at dobson.org
                               SussexLUG Master
BOFH excuse #413:

Cow-tippers tipped a cow onto the server.