[Sussex] Customising Pipermail

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue May 29 13:50:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've just setup my first mailing list using Mailman and I want to integrate it into my site properly.

I know that this has been tried many times in the past with the "subscribe" front-end, but what I'm really after is customising the archives.

I've tried googling "pipermail", but as every URL that is connected to a mailman setup uses it, I had a lot of results.

Is there a way that anyone is aware of to customise the pipermail output, or am I stuck with the "retro" look?

Cheers,

Matt