[Sussex] Free SCSI hard drives

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Nov 22 00:51:28 UTC 2007

Gavin

On Thu, 2007-11-22 at 00:35 +0000, Gavin Stevens wrote:
> Work had a clear-out of old stock & I grabbed 4 SCSI hard drives (they
> were going to be destroyed otherwise).
>
> I am happy to offer these for free to anyone interested on a first come,
> first served basis.
>
> I have:
>
> Qty 2, Maxtor Atlas 10K 73GB Ultra320 SCSI 3.5"
> (both Maxtor re-furbs)
>
> Qty 1, Quantum Atlas 10K 36GB SCA 68 Pin Wide SCSI 3.5"
>
> Qty 1, Quantum Atlas 10K 18GB SCA 68 Pin Wide SCSI 3.5"
>
> Let me know if you want them & I shall bring them along to the moot next
> week.

My main file/mail/web/back server for my LAN is SCSI based.  The card
has both 50 & 68 connectors and supports SCSI-1, SCSI-2, SCSI-3, WIDE
UltraSCSI.  So I would really like at least one of those drives, not
that fussy about which one.

Of course I'm greedy and if no one else is grabbing I'll take more.  :-)
Two 73GB mirrored disks would be nice.

Steve Dobson