[Sussex] Error codes

Brendan Whelan d740whelan at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 30 18:46:01 UTC 2008

Thanks to Steve and Jon for their responses. I hadn't realised that
there was not a standard set of error codes which explains why I
couldn't find the specific code.. For the record, I had looked around
the Internet to try to find a solution. The program I am trying to run
is a third party package (jdo) that we have been running for about eight
years on our own server but we are now trying to run a shared system.
Hence, I can't look at log files, run the program at a command line,
etc. Also, the letters "jdo" are used for other things which makes
searching more difficult.  I will look further to see if I can find
anything on this specific program.  Brendan