[Sussex] Printing [Was: Linux wireless support]

Steve Redshaw sr at steveredshaw.idps.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 19:49:53 UTC 2008

thanks again for your help, CUPS is installed with Mandriva, and the
printing was working fine

I will try to remove printer and then re-install it, it did detect the
printer when I re-inserted the USB cable so something is registering!! can I
reinstall CUPS if need be?

sorry about changing tack in the thread, I can see it does mess up tracking
issues and discussions

Steve