[Sussex] Printing [Was: Linux wireless support]

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:46:13 UTC 2008

> CUPS is almost always installed.  I would be very surprised if it
> wasn't, but then I don't know Mandriva at all.

With Mandriva, the normal installation includes CUPS if, and only if, a
printer is connected during the install process.

Most likely the printer queue has been corrupted. Type 'lpq' in the
terminal window. use 'lprm' if there are some stuck print jobs.
The sledge hammer approach - You may also wish to un-install the printer
and then reinstall.