[Sussex] Secure connections

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.org
Mon Jan 7 19:57:15 UTC 2008

Actually, it's a combination of Linksys and Orange.. Ethernet works
fine, but the router lives in another room so I have no option but to
use a very long cable whenever I want Internet. Very annoying.

The ISP settings block any mail that isn't from an Orange address,
which rules out this one for a start.. I receive email in Thunderbird
then have to C&P to reply to it via the web mail...

Oh, for the good old days..

Dominic

http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org