[Sussex] Secure connections

Desmond desmond.armstrong at lineone.net
Mon Jan 7 21:21:05 UTC 2008

To use your preferred email address you have to send from Orange and of
course, you use their smtp but now you select 'Reply To' in the
addressees. This works as, when the recipient does a reply he
automatically replies to the required address.

Also you can always download any pop mail through your ISP including
non-orange mail.

The problem I ran into is that I was sending my google mail using the
Tiscali smtp but now I have to send from a Tiscali email address and I
simply have to add the 'Reply To' addressee.