[Sussex] Secure connections

Desmond Armstrong desmond.armstrong at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:38:07 UTC 2008

Now when I send email it works as previously and does accept my normal
format so this is sent from my gmail address using Tiscali smtp.
Was a glitch in their normal operation so my previous expectations do
work again.

In the meantime I did try to set up a smtp.googlemail.com server but
have been unable to make it work. If anybody knows how to use the
smtp.googlemail.com server I would like to know. I followed the
instructions on Googlemail precisely but without success.