[Sussex] Cyber gov.

Angelo Servini angelo at servini.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 18:07:31 UTC 2008

Yep, same here.  Quite a good yarn. It will be interesting to see if he can keep up the good work.

I get most of my casual reading books from charity shops, and some of them are very good.  When I've finished they get recycled back to the charity shop.

All the best

Angelo Servini
Tel: 01444 401 316

Join the Shopping Revolution!

Go on give it a go - its free to join and it saves
you money while shopping online.

Lots of big names, and hundreds of online shops
providing a better service and value for money.

Web: http://www.ei42.com/AngeloServini/