[Sussex] Problem with Firefox

Peter Moule petermoule2 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 15:46:38 UTC 2008

Running Mandriva PWP, when I start Firefox I get a popup saying"Firefox
restore previous session" and continues"Your last Firefox session closed
unexpectedly.You can restore the tabs and windows from your previous
session or start a new session if you think the
problem was related to a page you were viewing."

I have tried both "Start new session" and "Restore session".Firefox then
starts but closes after a few seconds.

How do I clear this without being able to access the error log directly
from Firefox?

I have tried un-installing and going back to .13 and shutting down,and
also rebooting.

Please remember I  am a  greenhorn,so step by step and easy to follow
please.
Regards,Peter.