[Sussex] File recovery help!

alan johns 4alanj at 4email2000.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 16:32:33 UTC 2008

I have the same problem and have cloned the drive just incase. I'm interested in your linux recovery as SuSe8.2 was loaded onto a drive that was xp. the drive has not been used since. Any information to recover  lost photos would be greatfully received.

Regards

Alan

 Message Received: Jun 24 2008, 02:04 PM