[Sussex] List Policy (Removal of submissions)

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Fri May 9 12:41:10 UTC 2008

Steve,

Unless there is some good reason to delete the posts - I would consider
posts that might constitute libel, that might cause harassment, alarm or
distress, that might be discriminatory or that might cause harm to the
poster as being sufficient - that posts made should remain. I do not
consider mild embarrassment to, or revelation of technical deficiency
of, the poster as sufficient reason to remove posts.

You could form a small group, (say 3) of SLUG members to consider each
case.

Steve W.