[Sussex] Linux PDA with Camera

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun May 11 13:31:50 UTC 2008

Hi all

Does anyone know of a PDA sized system that runs Linux and has a camera?
I have a client that is looking at having a little application developed
for a mobile device and on of it's functions will be to take pictures.

Steve Dobson

We dedicate this book to our fellow citizens who, for love of truth,
take from
their own wants by taxes and gifts, and now and then send forth one of
themselves as dedicated servant, to forward the search into the
mysteries and
marvelous simplicities of this strange and beautiful Universe, Our home.
-- "Gravitation", Misner, Thorne, and Wheeler