[Sussex] New Moot Attendance List for Testing

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Wed Oct 22 16:05:12 UTC 2008

Desmond

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 16:57 +0100, Desmond Armstrong wrote:
> >     http://slug.syscall.org.uk/
> >
> Form worked well for me.
> I hope that tcp/ip will be hidden from scammers as well.

Well I doubt you'll get a confirm email as the e-mail address you gave
(desmon.armstrong [at] gmail [d.o.t] com) resulted in a 550 error.

I can't see how to get around this without displaying the e-mail address
on the form.

Steve Dobson

If I kiss you, that is an psychological interaction.
On the other hand, if I hit you over the head with a brick,
that is also a psychological interaction.
The difference is that one is friendly and the other is not
so friendly.
The crucial point is if you can tell which is which.
-- Dolph Sharp, "I'm O.K., You're Not So Hot"