[Sussex] New Moot Attendance List for Testing

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at syscall.org.uk
Thu Oct 23 10:50:40 UTC 2008

Mooters

I've added a calendar to the moot list page.  It includes the ability to
have events associated with a date.  I've added Christmas & Boxing data
- plus of course Gavin's talk next month and the "Linux Expo Live" event
that is on over the next few days.

Moot days are marked in red and events are bordered and bolded (is that
a word?).  To see what is happening just float your pointer over the
highlighted date.

If you have any other events then please e-mail me and I'll add them
into the calendar.

Steve Dobson

"When the going gets tough, the tough get empirical."
-- Jon Carroll