[Sussex] Metrobus site using some open source

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.org
Mon Feb 2 14:55:46 UTC 2009

When I was in Rome a while ago, I took a couple of photos of the
computer screens that were meant to be displaying useful train information.

They weren't working. But they were clearly running Linux!

http://www.oneandoneis2.org/Pix/train1.jpg
http://www.oneandoneis2.org/Pix/train2.jpg

It's out there if you know where to look :o)